Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Off sick

Unfortunately I've got a head cold and sinus headache and there was no way I could bring myself to go into work today. It feels weird having such a cold in a hot climate. Anyway, I'm just working on my presentations for next week's academic day.

I've posted some pictures from my day with the Golden Monkeys. They are cute, energetic little creatures, and very difficult to photograph. It was tough to get a clear line of sight to them and have them sit still for a second.

The Golden Monkeys

My father, Mike, will be arriving in Kigali tonight. His flight was delayed for a few days in Brussels, so he's been touring around Belgium. Unfortunately due to commitments at home, he'll have to leave Rwanda on Friday. On top of this, Brian and I are scheduled to teach in Butare Thursday and Friday. Oh well, at least he will get to see a little bit of Rwanda.

No comments: